- The “ptrace” Solution to Stack Integrity Attacks in GNU/Linux Systems by Erick Leon, May 2015 (supervisor: Stefan D. Bruda)
- Toward a Model Checker for Ambient Logic Using the Process Analysis Toolkit by Yujie Sun, January 2015 (supervisor: Stefan D. Bruda)
- Parallel Communicating Grammar Systems with Context-Free Components Are Really Turing Complete by Mary Sarah Ruth Wilkin, November 2014 (supervisor: Stefan D. Bruda)
- An Approach to Stack Overflow Counter-Measures Using Kernel Properties by Benjamin Teissier, November 2013 (supervisor: Stefan D. Bruda)
- A Distributed Architecture for Remote Service Discovery in Pervasive Computing by Farzad Salehi, December 2011 (supervisor: Stefan D. Bruda)
- Fast polygonal Approximation of Height Fields and Application to Interactive Visualization and Watershed Segmentation by Yan Chen, July 2011 (supervisors: Madjid Allili and Layachi Bentabet)
- Bayesian Image Matting Using Infrared and Color Cues by Hui Zhang, May 2011 (supervisor: Layachi Bentabet)
- Fuzzy Logic Techniques for Matting Using Infrared and Color Image by Guodong Gao, April 2011 (supervisor: Layachi Bentabet).
- A Testing Framework for Real-Time Specifications by Chun Dai, January 2009 (supervisor: Stefan D. Bruda).
- Commmmunicating Visibly pushdown Processes by Md. Tawhid Bin Waez, December 2008 (supervisor: Stefan D. Bruda).
- Model Checking is Refining—Computational Temporal Logic is Equivalent to Failure Trace Testing by Zhyiu Zhang, December 2008 (supervisor: Stefan D. Bruda).
- The Relationship Between Several Parallel Computational Models by Yuanqiao Zhang, December 2008 (supervisor: Stefan D. Bruda).
- Multiple Target Tracking in Cluttered Scene by Yi Sun, August 2007 (supervisor: Layachi Bentabet).
Current graduate students
- Gong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andrew Enughwure (email@example.com)
- Xi Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Davidson Madudu (email@example.com)
- Tegan Maharaj (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Umair Naushahi (email@example.com)
- Sunita Singh < firstname.lastname@example.org >
- A.F.M. Nokib Uddin (email@example.com)
- Erick Leon (MSc, 2015) < firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Yujie Sun (MSc, 2015) < email@example.com >
- Mary Sarah Ruth Wilikin (MSc, 2014) < firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Benjamin Teissier (MSc, 2013) < email@example.com >
- Farzad Salehi (MSc, 2011) < firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Yan Chen (MSc, 2011)
- Guodong Gao, (MSc, 2011) < email@example.com >
- Hui Zhang (MSc, 2011) < firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Yuanqiao Zhang (MSc, 2008)
- Zhiyu Zhang (MSc, 2008)
- Chun Dai (MSc, 2008)
- Yi Sun (MSc, 2007)
- Scott Stoddard (BSc, 2007) < email@example.com >
- Patrick McLean (BSc, 2005) < firstname.lastname@example.org >
If you want your name to the list please send an email to email@example.com telling us your coordinates (such as email and/or Web page) and maybe a brief blurb on what you are up to. If you are on the list but want to add some information about yourself (such as your coordinates or what are you up to) please write to us at the above email address.